Saturday 7 May 2011

My Expedia Experience.

Expedia tried to triple charge my account causing enormous hassle with bank and credit card. They claim I have two expedia accounts. I only know of one account. I can only access one expedia account. I have asked them to release all data that they are holding about me on their system for the two accounts they are claiming to have been created in my name. They have never explained why 30 attempts were made to charge my bank and credit card accounts. Expedia.UK are illegally witholding information under the Data Protection Act.


Feel free to share your experience.

3 comments:

  1. What it would take to resolve this:
    Release all details they have about me and the two accounts that they claim are in my name on their system. Explain to me why 30 attempted transactions were made on my bank/credit card causing my credit card to freeze and the fraud department of the bank to phone me claiming that Eur 2000 had been taken from my bank account, whilst Eur 2000 was pending n my Credit card. This amounts to nearly 3 time the value of the holiday I had tried to book. We never received a confirmation of the booking . Expedia claimed no booking existed so why all the pending charges????? How long must we wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with his. You will need lots of luck with Expedia.

    ReplyDelete